Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a seasoned salesperson to join our small team. This is a full-time position, with competitive base salary and commission offered. Position would be based in Birmingham, AL and would require frequent travel.
- 2 years sales experience minimum
- Beer industry experience a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible working schedule, including weekends and evenings as necessary
- Willing and able to lift 31.5 lbs and move 165 lb kegs
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be 21+
- Self starter with excellent task management skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Responsible alcohol consumption – must understand that you are a representative of Monday Night Brewing and conduct yourself accordingly at all times
- Build long-term relationships with on- and off-premise retail accounts to increase sales. This includes craft beer bars, neighborhood restaurants, Mom & Pop liquor stores and large chains.
- Visit 10-12 accounts per day and use reporting tool to manage visits
- Attend weekly sales meeting. Email management with strategy for addressing any issues discussed within 48 hours of meeting.
- Set up, manage and run promotions, events, and festivals including beer dinners, tastings, and beer-of-the month features, with the expectation of averaging 2 events (evening or weekend) per week
- Communicate and work side-by-side with distributor representatives including training them about our beers and brand, and conducting ride-alongs with them.
- Send recap of any market work that requires follow up to wholesaler management
- Communicate with wholesaler on all aspects of events in their territory in a timely manner
Optional, but not required
- Owner of glow-in-the-dark clothing
- Knows magic
The selected candidate will be required to pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our slogan, “weekends are overrated,” embodies all that we do. We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays.
To apply, please click on the link below to expand the application form, or visit our careers website.