Breweries: not just for hanging out with your friends. Monday Night Brewing is also the perfect space for hosting your corporate event in Atlanta, GA. Whether you are planning an off-site presentation, a happy hour, a team-building event, or a fundraiser, we’ve got a great eclectic facility, complete with A/V, a huge patio – and beer.
What exactly do we have for your corporate event?
- Space for 500+ people, including 4,000 sq ft inside the tasting room and 5,000 sq ft on our patio
- Monday Night beers
- Souvenir pint glasses for each guest (customized options with your logo available for additional fee)
- Brewery tours
- Projector (with computer access), wireless mic, sound system, and electrical hook-ups
- Fun games like shuffleboard and corn hole
- Parking for 100+ vehicles
- $10/person for a 3 hour event (additional time available for additional charge)
- $1650 minimum Sunday-Friday, $2150 minimum Saturdays
- 18% service charge
Private Event Contact
Sorry folks, the City of Atlanta is doing some unplanned maintenance that is putting a crimp in our plans to open up. UNTIL NEXT TIME!
There will be no tour and tasting on Saturday, April 27th. So I guess you have to find new plans now…
We know you have pretty radical Valentine’s Day plans already. Chocolates, flowers, candlelight dinners. Or whatever CVS stocks at 5:59pm on Thursday, February 14 (every lady loves a value pack of Benadryl and 2 liters of Crush).
Ditch those plans and come hang out with us at the brewery from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Our normal tour and tasting will be audibly interrupted by some sappy love songs. And we want you to help create the playlist. Leave a comment with a “must play” sappy tune!
We’ll have old-school romance flicks playing on the big screen, so bring your beau.
Hey Atlanta Beer Week, we’re so happy you’re here. Let’s eat. P’Cheen is having a Monday Night beer dinner EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. $35, for 3 courses, 3 beers. Tip and gratuity extra. The menu is below. Delicious, no?
Eye Patch Poached Pear Salad
Artisan greens, candied bacon, Gorgonzola crumbles, pear poach vinaigrette.
Drafty Kilt Braised Beef Short Ribs, wilted Pea Tendrils, garlic Potato Hash, au jus
Fu Manbrew ginger wit creme brûlée
These were all taken at HOTOBERFEST, one of Atlanta’s great beer festivals. Can you guess which Monday Night beer each person is drinking? HINT: This is not a trick question.
Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming quickly – on Wednesday, Sept 19. YAAAAAAARGH!
We’re going to celebrate with Local Republic in downtown Lawrenceville. It’s an awesome spot and worth the trip, so come join us! Here’s what’s going down:
- Monday Night Tap Mutiny – All 3 swashbuckling beers on tap, including Eye Patch Ale (obviously)
- Order your Monday Night beer (and any foodstuffs) and get a free pint glass and eye patch. YAAAAAARGGHHH! (while supplies last)
- Special pirate-themed delectables to help you prevent scurvy (and protect your booty)
- Hang out with the Monday Night mates from 6:30-8:30pm