We are excited to partner up with Three Piece Suit Football this year. What is Three Piece Suit Football? Tackle football. Played by grown men. In suits. Come out and see what it’s all about Saturday, Feb 1 at 2pm. Boulevard Crossing Park, which is at 500 Englewood Ave, Atlanta.
Atlanta Beer Week is upon us again. Prepare your liver, and prepare your soul. We have planned much less than last year, but have tried to plan cooler stuff, so there’s no excuse to not hang out with us.
- Saturday, October 19: Decatur Craft Beer Festival, 12pm-5pm. If you don’t have tickets yet, you might not be able to get in. =(
- Monday, October 21: Olde Blind Dog Brookhaven Beer Dinner, 6pm. Come try Fu Manbrew, Drafty Kilt, Blind Pirate and a surprise beer (!) paired with amazing Irish pub fare for ONLY $25!! This has date-night written all over it. Call (404) 816-5739 to make a reservation.
- Tuesday, October 22: Epic Beer & Cheese at The Porter, 6pm. ‘Nuff said. First come, first served.
- Tuesday, October 22: SausageFest Beer & Food Pairing at Johnnie MacCracken’s, 7pm. Celebrate Oktoberfest with beer and food pairings for only $25!! This will be awesome you guys. Reserve your seat by posting to the Johnnie MacCracken’s Facebook page, or just join us day of.
- Wednesday, October 23: Tap Takeover at Exhibit Ale, 5pm.
- Wednesday, October 23: Tap Takeover at Stout Brothers, 6pm.
- Thursday, October 24: The Georgia Pine Beer Dinner, 7pm.
- Friday, October 25: Progressive Cask in Decatur, 5pm. We’ll be drinking 3 casks with a new ingredient added at each of 3 different Decatur pubs.
- The Marlay House: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops (yumm) [5:30p]
- Square Pub: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops (yumm) AND dry hopped with Orange Peel (yumm) [7:00p]
- The Brickstore Pub: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops AND Orange Peel (yumm) AND rum-soaked light-toasted oak chips (YUMMM) [8:30p]
- Friday, October 25: Tap Takeover at TAPS
All Week LOOOOOOOONG
- TAP Gastropub: All week long TAP will donate $1 to Ties That Matter for every Eye Patch and Fu Manbrew sold. AND, if you bring a tie to donate to Ties That Matter, the nice folks at Tap will buy you a Drafty Kilt. How cool are they?!
The brewery will be closed on Saturday, October 5 as we gear up for the launch of our Black Tie Series on Monday. Make sure you join us Monday, October 7 from 5:30-7:30pm for your first chance to taste Hipster Fresh Hop Harvest Ale!
Attention runners and would-be runners! We’re planning our first race to celebrate the Westside of Atlanta. It’s a 10K or 10 miler, depending on how fast you are, and will be exclusively on the Westside. Guess where the race will end? At our brewery. Guess what happens then? You get a complimentary brewery tour and beer tasting. A portion of proceeds will benefit Ties That Matter too! Run fast, drink beer, do good.
We are turning 2, and we’d love to celebrate with you. Come enjoy live music, food trucks, craft cocktails, and craft beers from Monday Night.
Each general admission ticket includes 2 drinks, with more available for purchase (must be 21+). 5pm-10pm.
VIP tickets get you 4 drinks, plus 4pm access with a one-hour appetizer hour (must be 21+).
Quiet Hounds will be performing. Venture Shuffleboard will be providing a game area – shuffleboard, corn hole, and ping pong. American Spirit will provide the whiskey, with a limited edition cocktail. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Ties That Matter. We will have a cask tent with limited one-off beers. So… basically, it is going to be epic. Tie One On.
Event by Westside Events LLC
We can’t technically change our anniversary, but we can change the date of our anniversary party. We are going to postpone until later this fall. This is the first time we’ve done something like this, so we want to make sure we can make it the best possible experience for everyone. Stay tuned!
This Friday, July 26 at the brewery from 5-8pm. $10 gets you a pint glass, with 6 complimentary beer tastings. Bring some cash to partake in the goodies too! We’ll have local food from MIXD UP food truck, local desserts from King of Pops, and local music from The Pucketts. No need for reservations, come when you can! Brewery tours will be offered throughout the night.