Note: The application period for $100k in 100 Days has ended. Stay tuned for details on the non-profits selected to participate!
As we open up the Garage, our West End barrel-aging and souring facility, we want to see it used as a tool to raise funds and awareness for the people and organizations in our city that are making it a better place, with a specific focus on those closer to our neighborhood. We have had the distinct privilege to host both free and deeply discounted events for similar groups out of our first location. We are excited about taking it a step further at the Garage, where we will have room for groups of 5 to 500, with a bar, full A/V setup (projector, microphone, Jock Jams on loop), outdoor courtyard, and deck facing the Beltline.
With that in mind, we have set a goal to help organizations doing good work in our neighborhood, City, and State raise $100,000 in our first 100 days of operation.
If you would like to submit an event for consideration, you have two options:
- We host your fundraising event at the Garage for FREE. That’s right: free space, free beer, free furniture, free staff, and free equipment so that you can be in a position to raise the most money for your cause. Our staff will help you think through getting the most out of your event and share some best practices and ideas we’ve seen from the many other groups we’ve helped and hosted.
- We feature your nonprofit on a night when we’re open to the public in our new tasting room. We will post about it on social media, and then we’ll donate 50% of the proceeds from the evening to your cause. You also have the option of including a silent auction if you’d like to raise even more money.
How to apply
Fill out the application below before June 18, 2017 to participate. We will be approving events on a rolling basis. We will not be able to accommodate every request, but will do our best to honor as many as we are able and will give preference based on:
- Timing and availability – beginning September 25, 2017
- Cause and proximity to the community
- Your ability to execute your event. We will give you all the help we can, but a successful event that raises a lot of money needs plenty of helping hands
What we ask of you
- Use of your logo and the ability to share your story
- Your commitment to be organized and responsive as we work together