Our brewers have active imaginations. On the one hand, that’s a great thing – we get to taste a bunch of different styles and variations of our beers. But on the other hand, they come up with some great stuff that we just weren’t able to make enough of. Enter the Small Batch series. These narwhals (unicorns of the sea+ whales…get it?) will be bottled in super limited quantities, be available only at the Garage, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Small Batch series include:
- Grandpa (Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgian Quad)
- Ante Meridiem – Maple Rum Barrel Aged
- Zhang Zishi (Barrel Aged Hefeweizen brewed in collaboration with Jing A Brewery)
- Neon Sanders (Kettle Sour brewed in collaboration with Heist Brewing)
- Petite Dejeuner (Sour Table ale)
So next time you’re at the Garage, be on the lookout for the narwhal. You never know what you’ll be able to snag.