We’re kicking off our Decatur launch next Tuesday (8/9) at Leon’s Full Service from 6pm-9pm. Come by and and say hello, and pick up a pint of Eye Patch Ale and/or Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale. Leon’s will have both on draft. I know it can be intimidating to talk to bigshots like us, so we have prepared some questions for you:
- Joel, why are you so much uglier in person?
- Do you have a stick of gum?
- Why did it take you guys so long to launch?
- Do you think my car will be towed if I park it at the Decatur library?
- Why did you add rye to the Eye Patch Ale?
- Do these jean shorts make my butt look fat?
- What makes a scotch ale a scotch ale?
If you haven’t been to Leon’s, you MUST. They specialize in American craft beer and food. Delicious food. Like french fries with a variety of dipping sauces.
We are also working on an event calendar so you can plan your entire life around us. Ready? Here you go! We’ve got some more great events on the way, so you should probably block out your whole August. At least the weeknights.