Read that title one more time before you continue. Let that pun simmer. Okay, proceed.
We’ve had more than zero applications for our job posting for Chief of Fire-related Operations (CFO) and I must say, the applicants have been severely overqualified. Here’s one of our favorites. If you are also qualified (or over-qualified) for the position, please send us your resume via our Contact form.
Job Sought: Fire Man. Not Fireman.
- Lit first fire at age 5
- Grounded for lighting fires first at age 5, then 32 more times before turning 12
- Once attempted to light a solid-fuel rocket engine with a match… from own bedroom window
- Burned down at least 3 distinct building structures, not always with permission
- 9.75 years at the school of hard knocks
- 23 years as a student in other schools
- Repeated nursery school (velcro issue)
- Lighter fluid
- Hardwood charcoal
- Peeing on fires