For the past two years, the Hop Hut has been cranking out some of the most creative and delicious hoppy beers on tap in the area. Now? We’re
For the past two years, the Hop Hut has been cranking out some of the most creative and delicious hoppy beers on tap in the area. Now? We’re going all in. Join us for the release of the Hop Hut can series—our new handcrafted, small batch IPA series, brewed with the highest quality ingredients—alongside a completely revamped tiki taproom experience.
- Here’s what you can expect:
- TAPROOM-ONLY can releases of three new beers, in 4pk 16oz format:
- Suspension of Disbelief: Bright tropical notes of citrus, passionfruit and guava make this New England-style IPA feel more like a seaside retreat. Flaked wheat, carapils and crystal wheat balance it out with a little sweetness. Hopped with Mosaic, Citra, Sultana, El Dorado and Simcoe. 52 IBUs, 9.1% ABV.
- I Feel It All: Galaxy and Sabro hops take center stage. A slight coconut aroma greets your nose, followed by a burst of apricot, peach, and tropical island flavor—all set off by a smooth and silky mouthfeel. This New England-style IPA checks in at 42 IBUs and 7.5% ABV.
- Everything Now: Super tropical flavors like mango, papaya and coconut abound, alongside a mouthfeel that’s smoother than a pina colada…which makes this unfiltered IPA EVERYTHING. Hopped with Idaho 7, Galaxy, Sabro, Vic Secret and El Dorado. 60 IBUs, 7% ABV.
- A Hop Hut bar that you can belly up at, featuring 8 beers on tap, expanded seating, larger bartop, and tremendous tiki vibes.
- Local food vendors throughout the weekend:
No tickets needed, but Aloha shirts are recommended. The party goes all weekend!
7 (Friday) 4:00 pm - 9 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
Monday Night Brewing - West Midtown670 Trabert Ave NWMonday Night Brewing - West Midtown location