Our West End barrel-aging and souring brewery is finally ready for the big reveal! We’d love to celebrate with you. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Saturday is 21+. Event is from 2pm-10pm. VIP Early Access gets in at 12pm.
- Sunday is family-friendly. Kids (12 and under) get in free. Event is from 12:30pm-7pm.
We’re excited to welcome you to the Garage, our barrel-aging and souring facility located in the West End. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase on site for $3 each (8oz of core or 4oz of specialty per ticket). Make sure you purchase for the correct day, as we will be open Saturday and Sunday. What should you expect?
- An amazing beer lineup, including many small batch barrel-aged and sour beers. Tapping times for certain beers will be annonunced closer to the event.
- Saturday night Nappy Roots concert
- Live bluegrass all day
- Games courtesy of Venture Shuffleboard
- Food available for purchase on-site from multiple food carts (not included in ticket price)
- Non-alcoholic drinks, including house-made ginger soda, will be available for sale
- Tours of new brewery
We’ll have a killer lineup of beers, including:
- Brett Brux Belgian Strong aged in Sauvignon Blanc barrels
- Tears Of My Enemies Scotch barrel-aged imperial stout
- Centaur coffee stout aged in whiskey barrels
- Brett table beer
- Backwoods Bear, a Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout aged on vanilla beans
- Lumberjack Bear, a Bissell Maple Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout aged on vanilla and coffee
- Island Bear, a Rum Barrel Imperial Stout aged on coconut and vanilla beans
- Imperial Breakfast Brown Ale aged in bourbon barrels with coffee and vanilla
- Sour Double Barrel Drafty Kilt (Bourbon and Rum) with cherries
- Juan and Don, an imperial hoppy saison
- Brett IPA
- 2015 Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- 2016 Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Tie 6 On Double IPA
- Dr. Robot Blackberry Lemon Sour
- Han Brolo Hazy Pale Ale
- Fu Manbrew Belgian Wit
- Slap Fight IPA
- Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Blind Pirate Blood Orange IPA
This page will be updated as additional beers are announced and tap times for limited beers are released.
The Garage is within walking distance of the West End MARTA Station, and is also located along the new Westside BeltLine trail. Travel safe!