Our Superbowl lineup of non-Monday-Night beers. We didn’t venture far from the fold. Dogfish Head IBA and 60 Minute IPA are old standbys at this point. When it comes to pairing food and beer for a Superbowl, there are a few rules. One of them: anything goes well with homemade chili cheese fries.
Oh? and the game! Giants win! I don’t care about the Giants, but I side with the rest of America insomuch as I hate the Patriots.
We’ll be brewing tonight, so come on by. I think it’s supposed to be above absolute zero outside, too.
And in other news, I’ve started making a list of things you don’t want to happen at Waffle House:
- Have your fake tooth fall out as you’re chomping on some bacon
- Learn you were conceived in the backroom (Glenn)
- Learn where the cook?s hands have been just prior to cooking your food (Glenn)
- Learn what?s in the grill oil that makes the hashbrowns oh so tasty (Glenn)
- Learn what ?smothered & covered? REALLY means (Brad)