We are seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Accounting Department and would be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
NOTE: Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed. Please attach cover letter with resume (in the same document).
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must be highly energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite of products; Experience with Quickbooks Online a plus
- Ensure timely payment of vendors and benefits processing
- Maintain the payroll and expense chart of accounts
- Customer and vendor management, including the completion of new account applications for vendors upon request
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Account reconciliations and cash management
- Prepare Credit Card Expense Reports each month
- Send statements to customers on a semi-monthly basis
- Assist with month-end close and preparation of management reporting package
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist in analysis
- Issue W2’s and 1099s to employees and service vendors
- Provide as-needed administrative support to management team
- Assist with year-end and quarter-end preparation of financial statements for tax reporting
- Perform the following HR functions for the company: benefits administration and tracking employee eligibility; time card reporting and obtaining supervisory approvals; Paid-to-off (PTO) tracking
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing via a third-party payroll provider, including commission calculations, expense reimbursement, voluntary deductions (submit to CFO for review)
- Review, validate and enter payroll related journal entries, including expense reimbursement related activities
- This is a non-exempt full-time position and hourly rate will be based on experience
- Health care and cell phone offered
- Vacation/Personal time offered
In case you didn’t know, we are a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our purpose embodies all that we do:
Monday Night Brewing exists to deepen human relationships over some of the best beer in the country.
We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays.