Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a Brand Ambassador to join our incredibly good-looking team to represent our brand as an expert resource for promotional events with a strong focus on our outer markets (OTP, y’all). This is a part-time, hourly position that is perfect for college students and those who thrive in social environments. This position offers commission opportunities on merchandise sold at festivals and off-site events where applicable. Read on for job description and details.
- Representing the brand and brewery at pint nights, tap takeovers, product samplings etc. during night/weekend events
- Communicating all event and festival propositions with the respective Market Managers
- Setting up and breaking down event equipment
- Engaging Monday Night Brewing customers by sharing the Monday Night Brewing story and product details
- Being an expert resource for consumers on Monday Night brands when working festivals and tasting events
- Training and overseeing beer festival volunteers
- Interacting with retail and distributor customers
- Flexibility to help cover the sales team with various other events throughout the week is a plus
- Must love craft beer and people
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to commit to a weekend/evening schedule (Thursday-Sunday) with no recurring schedule conflicts
- Must have reliable transportation with a clean driving record
- Must have reliable means of communication with the ability to check messages and emails regularly
- Must have a willingness and ability to step in wherever/whenever needed for promotions and events
- Must be physically able to lift & move festival materials (kegs within reason) up to 50 lbs
- Must be 21+ and a very responsible drinker
- Must be a self-starter with excellent task/time management skills
- Must be able to stand/socialize 4-8 hours continuously
- Thursday-Sunday (weeknight evenings, weekends with varying hours)
- 2-4 weeks per month, 3-4 hours each day, for a total of 24-36 hours per month
- Includes a mix of off-site locations (bars, restaurants, package stores, grocery stores, etc.)
- Covering all of Georgia’s markets (OTP and ITP)
OPTIONAL, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Sweet dance moves
- Dope hat collection
$15/hr with $0.55/mile traveled plus 20% commission on merchandise sold at qualifying events (primarily beer festivals)
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. We exist to deepen human relationships over some of the best beers in the country. Our purpose as a brewery sums up the fundamental reason that we exist. It guides all of our decision-making and provides a lens through which to evaluate our options as a business. We strive to brew the most exceptional craft beers in the industry, both in terms of quality and consistency. Read more about us here.
Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team and why you are the ideal candidate. Warning: we do read cover letters.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.