We are seeking a full-time Content Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team and assist with content ideation and creation, increasing brand awareness, and communicating Monday Night Brewing’s purpose and ethos through consistent messaging and compelling storytelling.
The ideal candidate is:
- A copywriting rockstar, with a deep understanding of the MNB brand voice and the ability to weave it into every touchpoint.
- A graphics guru, able to take direction on creative campaigns and execute quickly via Adobe Creative Suite.
APPLY HERE. Pro tip: Read this whole posting first.
- Marketing Director
- Grow the Monday Night brand through tactfully curated content, including internal and external marketing collateral.
- 1-2 years marketing experience, including copywriting and graphic design.
- Must be an expert storyteller, with the ability to translate the brand into captivating stories that consistently resonate with an audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Photography skills (even if scrappy/phone photography) are a “nice-to-have”, but not a requirement.
- Must be organized, collaborative, deadline-driven, and adaptive to respond to immediate requests.
- Must possess strong interest in consumer marketing, craft beer, and food and beverage industry.
- Fluent in computer applications including Google Docs, Google Drive and Microsoft Excel.
- Desire to learn and grow, and stay up-to-date on latest marketing trends.
- Must be able to work quickly under pressure, maintaining a high quality of work.
- Steward the Monday Night brand and brand voice in all external and internal communications.
- Create and develop meaningful content/collateral to inspire a deeper connection to the Monday Night Brewing brand—including copywriting, graphic design, photography and videography.
- Develop day-to-day content as needed across multiple platforms (including, but not limited to: social media, digital and traditional advertising, website, internal signage, email marketing, wholesaler marketing, sales collateral, retailer marketing, and internal newsletters) with a focus on maintaining brand voice and increasing audience engagement.
- Under Marketing team’s direction, develop graphic packages and creative campaigns for new product launches, brand events, sponsored events, internal initiatives, wholesaler/retailer marketing, sales collateral, and other initiatives.
- Generate photo and video content as needed.
- Create, assemble and mail packages to media and influencers.
- Adhere to deadlines, plans, budgets, and workflows.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans targeted to specific craft consumer segments.
- Outsource and oversee marketing vendors where applicable.
- Maintain our online store, including order fulfilment and customer service
- Additional duties as assigned. We are a small Marketing Team looking for a team player willing to chip in wherever needed.
Optional, But Not Required
- Have a tattoo of your spirit animal
- Lowkey cocktail enthusiast
- Unification of brand voice across all channels
- Social media engagement, digital ad reach and results
- Salaried, competitive based on experience
- Health insurance with ability to add family members.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, or sick days)
- Cell phone service plan
- Basic 401k plan
- Weekly beer stipend
Employment is contingent on background check. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Bible study turned homebrewery. We exist to deepen human relationships over some of the best beer in the country, and we filter all of our decisions through this lens.
Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. If you don’t include one, we’ll reject your application. Attach your cover letter to your resume so it’s one document.
APPLY HERE. See, we told you to read the whole thing.