Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a seasoned salesperson to join our small team. This is a full-time position, with competitive base salary and commission offered. Position would be based in Atlanta, GA and would require frequent travel, reporting to the Senior Market Manager. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed.
- 2 years sales experience minimum
- Beer industry experience a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of and passion for craft beer preferred
- Flexible working schedule, including weekends and evenings as necessary
- Willing and able to lift 31.5 lbs and move 165 lb kegs
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be 21+
- Self starter with excellent task management skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Alcohol Responsibility – must understand that you are a representative of Monday Night Brewing and the alcoholic beverage industry and conduct yourself responsibly at all times
- Build long-term relationships with on- and off-premise retail accounts to increase sales. This includes craft beer bars, neighborhood restaurants, Mom & Pop liquor stores and large chains.
- Visit 10 accounts in person per day and use reporting tool to manage visits and follow-up
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Set up, manage and run promotions, events, and festivals including beer dinners, tastings, and beer-of-the month features, with the expectation of averaging 2 events (evening or weekend) per week
- Communicate and work side-by-side with distributor representatives including training them about our beers and brand, and conducting ride-alongs with them.
- Send recap of any market work that requires follow up to wholesaler management
- Communicate with wholesaler on all aspects of events in their territory in a timely manner
Optional, but not required:
- Interesting hobby
- Brings the party
The selected candidate will be required to pass a background check as a condition of employment.
To apply, please click here