Now Hiring: Marketing and Branding Intern
Monday Night Brewing is looking for a self-starter with an eye for detail and first-rate written and verbal communication skills to support our marketing department. Reporting to the Brand Coordinator, the Marketing and Branding intern will assist in day-to-day content creation and development and planning of collateral and content to support the Monday Night Brewing brand. Duties will range from writing copy, shooting video and still images, planning campaigns, government licensing and more.
- Support the Brand Coordinator and Marketing team in creating and developing content and collateral to support and enhance the Monday Night Brewing brand..
- Creating daily content for social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Shoot/edit photos and videos during events or as assigned. Weekend assignments are possible.
- Assist with copywriting for blog posts, social media, and website, with a focus on maintaining brand voice and increasing audience engagement.
- Participate in grassroots marketing to promote taproom or market events.
- Identify emerging industry trends in graphic design/social media.
- Outreach to influencers and traditional media outlets. Help expand media list.
- Create, assemble and mail packages to media and influencers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Rising Junior, Senior, or recent graduate. Must be working toward or hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Business.
- 21 or older
- Video and photography experience recommended.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite apps recommended.
- Must possess strong interest in brand marketing and craft beer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Nitty Gritty
- Must be 21 or older with valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- This is a full-time internship, requiring a minimum of 35 hours per week. Must have flexible availability and be willing to work weekends, nights and holidays as necessary.
- Physical Demands: Requires ability to work long periods of time on foot. Some extended hours, including nights and weekends, are required. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Weekly stipend provided.
At Monday Night Brewing, we brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays. Read more about us on this website (duh).
Please email resume with cover letter to careers [at] mondaynightbrewing [dot] com. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team, why weekends are overrated, and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. Deadline: April 3, 2019.
Term: June 11 – Aug. 16 (flexible)
Application closes: April 3