Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking entry-level part-time Packaging Assistants to work 16-24 hrs per week on the canning/bottling line and packaging beer. Start date is immediate. Please note: POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY ONLY PART-TIME, HOURS WILL VARY.
Packaging Assistant will also give as-needed assistance in cellar operations, filtration, cleaning, and sanitation and maintenance of brewery equipment. Read on for job description and instructions on how to apply.
Packaging Supervisor and Packaging Manager
- Must have the ability to work alone and with others
- Willingness and ability to step in wherever needed
- Keg washing and filling
- Bottle/can filling, labeling, and packaging
- Cleaning the brewery, equipment, and beer lines religiously
- Precise record-keeping for all raw materials, packaging materials, government records, production records, shipping/receiving documents
- Managing the safety of the brewery and production area: Safety-mindedness is of the utmost importance (lifting, chemicals, hot liquids and hardware, inhalation hazards, noise)
- Assisting Production Department in any and all tasks necessary
Optional, but not required:
- Forklift experience (or desire to learn)
- Good mechanical skills (welding, carpentry, electrical, steam, plumbing)
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials
- Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase
- Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
- Use repetitive motions
- Can work in both hot and cold temperatures
Based on experience
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our purpose embodies all that we do:
Monday Night Brewing exists to deepen human relationships over some of the best beer in the country.
We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays. Read more about us on this website (duh). Please email resume with cover letter to careers [at] mondaynightbrewing [dot] com. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team, why weekends are overrated, and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. And we’re really good at spelling.