Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a taproom manager to join our small team and oversee public and private events in our taproom. This is a full-time position, 35-40 hrs per week. You will be responsible for running one of our taprooms, including managing the guest experience, managing bartenders, conducting tours of the brewery, ensuring compliance with alcohol laws, and managing the setup and cleanup of the taproom for each shift.
Apply here, but you’ll want to read this whole job description first.
- Senior Taproom Manager
- Must love people. And craft beer. In that order.
- Must be a strong leader and team player
- Must proactively look for ways to increase people’s positive experience with the brewery, the beer, and the brand
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, primarily evenings and weekends
- Must have a willingness and ability to step in wherever needed – this could include bartending, cleaning toilets, conducting training, cleaning draft lines, washing glassware, etc.
- Must be physically able to move kegs
- At least 2+ years of experience in restaurant industry or other service industry
- Prior experience managing people strongly preferred
- Managing the overall guest experience, from entering the brewery till leaving
- Giving guided brewery tours
- Managing bartenders
- Counting and reconciling cash drawers
- Maintaining and updating draft menus and Point of Sale through Untappd and Square
- Politely but firmly enforcing taproom and brewery rules and regulations
- Ensuring that taproom and grounds, including parking lot, are properly cleaned and prepped before and after each shift
- Working closely with Director of Hospitality and Senior Taproom Manager and helping wherever needed
- Managing bartenders when the taproom is open to the public and during private events
- Developing and taking part in the Beertender Training Program
- Promoting the taproom and working to increase the experience and number of people attending over time
- Understanding and abiding by federal, state, and local regulations
- Beertenders (only when on duty)
Optional, but not required:
- Lip syncing ability
- Lover of monster movies
- Hourly + tip pool share
- Health insurance
- Basic 401k
- Cell phone plan
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our slogan, “weekends are overrated,” embodies all that we do. We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays.
Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. And we’re really good at spelling. (NOTE: You’ll have to attach your cover letter to the resume when uploading).