Monday Night Brewing is an Atlanta-based craft brewery. We brew beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food.
Believe it or not, the idea for Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Atlanta Bible study. We started brewing beer together on Monday nights as a way to get to know each other better. As we got more engrained in the industry and more people started showing up to brew with us, beer quickly became more than just a weeknight hobby.
We spent almost 5 years perfecting our beers before bringing them to market. Years of minor tweaks, arguments over hop profiles, and experiments with different brands of base malts are poured into every glass that we brew.
Weekends are overrated
Our weeknight brewing sessions have also lent us our name and our rallying cry: Weekends are overrated. What does this mean to us?
- It’s not about living for the weekend, but about enjoying every day as much as you can – we believe in doing what you love with your career, even if it means taking home a smaller paycheck.
- Quality, not quantity – it’s our goal to brew beers that are both interesting and accessible. Beers that should be savored, not guzzled. After all, you’ve got work the next day, right?
- Relationships – beers that go great with meals but are also complex enough to stand on their own if you’re grabbing a beer with a friend. Beer, at its core, is a relational beverage.
Who exactly is behind Monday Night Brewing? A bunch of random folks who just so happen to get along.
- Jeff Heck
- CEO Guy and Supreme Beer Chancellor
- Joel Iverson
- Operations Guy and Taste-testing Ninja
- Jonathan Baker
- Marketing Guy and Master of Mind Control
- Adam Bishop
- Brewmaster and Yeast Whisperer
- Peter Kiley
- Head Brewer, Barrel Program Director and Ironic Wine Snob
- Rhett Caseman
- Lead Brewer and VP of Parallel Parking
- Josh Johnson
- Creative Brewer and Designer of Tasty Cold Snacks
- Dan Baker
- Cellar Manager and Rugged Outdoorsman
- Ryan Cooley
- Packaging Manager and Tomahawk Chopper
- Stephen Ferrell
- Brewer and Gator Wrestler
- Warren Boger
- Lab Director and Internationally Unknown Sousaphone Soloist
- Rob Houston
- Packaging Manager and Cruise Ship Crooner
- Drew Smith
- CFO Guy and Hoarder of Dead Presidents
- Johnny Osborne
- Production Manager and Forklift Stunt Driver
- Guard Gal and Lunch Thief
- Justin Fletcher
- Warehouse Guy and Romance Novel Model
- Larry McCord
- Groundskeeper and Local News Junkie
- Carlen Funk
- Private Events Manager and Amateur Pirate
- Duck Duckett
- Tour Manager and Resident Theologian
- Welcoming Committee and Ewok