Monday Night Brewing is an Atlanta-based craft brewery. We brew beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food.
Believe it or not, the idea for Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Atlanta Bible study. We started brewing beer together on Monday nights as a way to get to know each other better. As we got more engrained in the industry and more people started showing up to brew with us, beer quickly became more than just a weeknight hobby.
We spent almost 5 years perfecting our beers before bringing them to market. Years of minor tweaks, arguments over hop profiles, and experiments with different brands of base malts are poured into every glass that we brew.
Our purpose as a brewery sums up the fundamental reason that we exist. It guides all of our decision-making and provides a lens through which to evaluate our options as a business.
Monday Night Brewing exists to deepen human relationships over some of the best beer in the country.
Monday Night Brewing makes beer for your family, your friends, and your neighbors. We strive to brew the most exceptional craft beers in the industry, both in terms of quality and consistency.
Our favorite Canadian musician has valued the successes in his life, just as we do at our brewery. We look forward to going to work on Monday because we’re passionate about what we do. Just remember – everything we brew, we brew it for you.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our super powers include taking calculated risks, persistence, and empowering one another along the way. We
think big and never underestimate our capabilities.
We’re humble folks who are willing to accept our faults. Our successes cannot be manifested without mistakes
along the way, and we understand the importance of learning from these valuable lessons.
FIGHT FOR EXCELLENCE
Our weapons of choice include analytical decision-making, hops, swords, and nunchucks. We never settle for “good
enough,” because we understand the virtue of patience in order to win the fight.
As a brewery, our duty is to serve our community and employees first and foremost. We care about the people we
work with, and will be upfront and honest with each other.
If you’re interested in working for Monday Night, we will post any available positions here. Or you can sign up to receive notifications when new jobs are posted!
Our weeknight brewing sessions have also lent us our name and our rallying cry: Weekends are overrated. What does this mean to us?
- It’s not about living for the weekend, but about enjoying every day as much as you can – we believe in doing what you love with your career, even if it means taking home a smaller paycheck.
- Quality, not quantity – it’s our goal to brew beers that are both interesting and accessible. Beers that should be savored, not guzzled. After all, you’ve got work the next day, right?
- Relationships – beers that go great with meals but are also complex enough to stand on their own if you’re grabbing a beer with a friend. Beer, at its core, is a relational beverage.
Who exactly is behind Monday Night Brewing? A bunch of random folks who just so happen to get along.
- Jeff Heck
- Co-Founder and CEO Guy
- Joel Iverson
- Co-Founder and COO Guy
- Jonathan Baker
- Co-Founder and CMO Guy
- Peter Kiley
- Head Brewer, Barrel Program Director and Ironic Wine Snob
- Rhett Caseman
- Lead Brewer and VP of Parallel Parking
- Josh Johnson
- Creative Brewer and Designer of Tasty Cold Snacks
- Ryan Cooley
- Brewer and Tomahawk Chopper
- Rachel Bell
- Safety Czar and In-house Anthropologist
- Sarah Green
- Brewer and Overly Proud Chicagoan
- Steve Hammond
- Packaging Supervisor and Craft Beer Lobbyist
- Jeff Blackwell
- Packaging Manager and Volvo Apologist
- Rachel Kiley
- VP of Operations and Professional High-Fiver
- Drew Smith
- CFO Guy and Hoarder of Dead Presidents
- Guard Gal and Lunch Thief
- Rob Houston
- Production Coordinator and Cruise Ship Crooner
- Larry McCord
- Groundskeeper and Local News Junkie
- John Sloan
- Warehouse Manager and Nickname Magnet
- Ashley Whatley
- Accounting Whiz and Human Farmer's Almanac
- John Paluszynski, PhD
- Lab Director and Yeast Hype Man
- Carlen Funk
- Tasting Room Director and Semi-Professional Pirate
- Welcoming Committee and Ewok
- Shakia Hollis
- Senior Private Events Manager and Tall Drink of Water
- Jerry McCall
- Senior Taproom Manager and Part-Time Gary
- Ben Glazner
- Senior Market Manager and Awkward Mountain Goat
- Cuddle Buddy and Mover and Shaker
- Jaclyn Turner
- Market Manager and Super Mario Sister
- Greg Owens
- Senior Market Manager and Rap Dad