Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a seasoned salesperson to join our small team. This is a full-time position, with competitive base salary and commission offered. Position would be based in Birmingham, AL and would require frequent travel.
- 2 years sales experience minimum
- Beer industry experience a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible working schedule, including weekends and evenings as necessary
- Willing and able to lift 31.5 lbs and move 165 lb kegs
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be 21+
- Self starter with excellent task management skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Alcohol Responsibility – must understand that you are a representative of Monday Night Brewing and the alcoholic beverage industry and conduct themselves responsibly at all times
- Build long-term relationships with existing and new on- and off-premise retail accounts to increase sales from craft beer bars, neighborhood restaurants, Mom & Pop liquor stores and large chains like Publix and Whole Foods in Alabama and parts of western Georgia, with opportunity for expanded territory as we grow
- Increase package distribution and sell-through on- and off-premise
- Increase draft distribution and sell-through on-premise
- Set up, coordinate and staff weekly retail events such as pint nights, tap takeovers, hand sells, festivals, etc.
- Actively communicate and work side-by-side with distributor account managers, territory managers, and their superiors at tasks including but not limited to:
- Training them about our beers and brand
- Conducting ride-alongs
- Developing relationships
Optional, but not required
- Opposable thumbs
- Lover of monster movies
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our slogan, “weekends are overrated,” embodies all that we do. We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays. Read more about us at http://mondaynightbrewing.com/.
Please email resume with cover letter and salary history to careers [AT] mondaynightbrewing [DOT] com. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team, why weekends are overrated, and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. And we’re really good at spelling.