Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a public relations intern to join our incredibly good-looking team. This is an unpaid internship, however class credit is offered where applicable and stipend is available for full-time interns.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be 21+
- Must be a self starter with excellent task management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social-media platforms
- Efficiency at MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of AP style
- College senior or recent graduate with a background in public relations, marketing or communications
- Creating engaging content for our social media content calendars, blog articles and e-newsletters
- Monitoring and responding on our social media platforms
- Drafting and distributing press releases and conducting media follow-up
- Creating and distributing care packages to media
- Building and maintaining media lists and databases
- Assisting in planning events
- Assisting in administrative duties
Optional, but not required:
- Strong interpretive dancing skills
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our purpose embodies all that we do:
Monday Night Brewing exists to deepen human relationships over some of the best beer in the country.
We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays. Read more about us on this website (duh). Please email resume with cover letter and portfolio sample to careers [at] mondaynightbrewing [dot] com. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team, why weekends are overrated, and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. And we’re really good at spelling.