Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking a full-time Brewer to assist in all aspects of beer production, cellaring and packaging. Brewer will be cross-trained in all areas of production, and report to Head Brewer. Start date is immediate. Apply here.
- At least 1 year professional production brewery experience
- Must have the ability to work alone and with others
- Safety-mindedness is of the utmost importance (lifting, chemicals, hot liquids and hardware, inhalation hazards, noise)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent sensory analysis skills to maintain quality control
- Exceptional forklift driving skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of OSHA and TTB regulations
- Willingness and ability to step in wherever needed
- Precise record-keeping for all production batches. All tasks must be completed and entered into our database as they occur.
- Raw materials monitoring, ordering, receiving and handling
- Cellar duties (CIP, SIP, tank purging, centrifuging, fining and transferring, fermentation monitoring, among others)
- Yeast handling (collection, propagation)
- Beer brewing (all steps, from milling grain to finished product)
- Cleaning the brewery, equipment, and beer lines religiously
- Keg washing and filling
- Bottle and can filling and labeling
- Assisting Head Brewer and Brewmaster in any and all tasks
Optional, but not required:
- A degree or certification in brewing science
- Jorts afficionado
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials
- Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase
- Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
- Use repetitive motions
- Can work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Competitive based on experience
- PTO and health insurance included
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our slogan, “weekends are overrated,” embodies all that we do. We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays.
Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team and why you are the ideal candidate. Warning: we do read cover letters.