Monday Night Brewing (Atlanta, GA) is seeking sales and marketing interns for Spring 2014 and Summer 2014 to join our incredibly good-looking team. Spring internship requires 16 hrs/week minimum. Summer internship full-time.
This is an unpaid internship however class credit is offered where applicable.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings as necessary
- Must have a willingness and ability to step in wherever needed
- Must be physically able to move kegs
- Must be 21+
- Must be a self starter with excellent task management skills
- Representing the brand and brewery at beer festivals, pint nights, etc. during night/weekend events
- Training and overseeing beer festival volunteers
- Writing notes to new and loyal accounts
- Keeping Salesforce.com contact information up-to-date and current
- Assisting sales team out in the market
- Interacting with retail and distributor customers
Optional, but not required:
- Opposable thumbs
- Lover of monster movies
Monday Night Brewing is a craft beer company founded in 2011 based in Atlanta, GA. Our slogan, “weekends are overrated,” embodies all that we do. We brew balanced, flavorful beers for weeknight consumption and believe in making the best out of each day. Even weekdays. Read more about us on this website (duh).
Please email resume with cover letter and salary history to careers [at] mondaynightbrewing [dot] com. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team, why weekends are overrated, and why you are the ideal candidate. Seriously, we read cover letters. And we’re really good at spelling.