OUR PATIO AND COURTYARD IS OPEN FOR TO GO BEER AND PINTS ON SITE
NEW HOURS (subject to change)
Right now, only our patio, deck, and courtyard is open to the public. The indoor areas (except restrooms) remain closed.
While we have always followed strict sanitation guidelines in our taprooms, times have changed and the stakes are higher than ever. After consulting with industry experts, studying the recommendations of local, state, and federal governments, and researching the work of health experts, we have developed a new set of policies to enforce social distancing and sanitization.
We are committed to giving you the best and safest experience to deepen relationships over some of the best beers in the country. With that in mind, we are implementing the following:
TL;DR: We’re keeping things really, really, really clean, and making sure you don’t get too close to anyone not in your party. Want to know more? Read on.
- All employees will wear masks and gloves, which will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- All menus and drink cups are single-use and will be recycled after each use.
- Extra trash bins will be placed throughout the Garage property. Please use them!
- Every week, an outside company will come in deep clean everything, top to bottom.
- We will perform a thorough cleaning and sanitization of the entire taproom on a frequent and regular basis with isopropyl alcohol.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available on every table. Be cool and don’t steal them.
- No touching of the to go cooler. Let our staff know what bottles or cans you want and they’ll hook you up.
- As much as we’d love to, our staff can’t hug/high-5/handshake/touch y’all.
- Credit card payments only and pens will be sanitized after every use.
- Look down when in line! We have floor marks every six feet.
- Our seating and standing sections will be taped off to indicate at least 6 feet of distance between each party.
- We will be enforcing maximum capacity restrictions.
- Groups only permitted if cohabitating. Maximum of 6 people per party.
- We will have a designated staff member guiding people on where to sit/stand and enforcing policies. They won’t be messing around, either.
- Every team member must pass a health screening before each shift.
- No more than 3 beertenders behind the bar at all times.
We’ll be closely monitoring the situation and may adjust these policies and procedures as needed. Your health and safety—along with the health and safety of our staff—comes first.
|BLIND PIRATE BLOOD ORANGE IPA
|SLAP FIGHT IPA
Scotch Ale (12oz./6-pack)
Blackberry/Lemon Sour Ale (12oz./6-pack)
|DR. ROBOT - KEY LIME
Key Lime Sour Ale (12oz./6-pack)
Unfiltered Pale Ale (12oz./6-pack)
Low-Cal IPA (12oz./6-pack)
Double IPA (16oz./4-pack)
Craft Hard Seltzer Variety Pack
Wine Barrel-Aged Nectarine Sour
Wine Barrel-Aged Plum Sour
Bang Cotton Candy
Monday Night Brewing Garage is a fully-functioning production brewery that focuses on barrel-aged and sour beers. Our equipment includes:
- 4 stainless steel fermenters
- 2 40 barrel foeders
- A dedicated space for barrel-aged beers
- Two dedicated areas for wild/sour beer aging
- A coolship (affectionately known as the Crunkship)
- A bottling line
- An orchard to harvest local fruits, wild yeasts and bacteria