NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR IMPERIAL STOUT SERIES ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE BEAR(REL).
If you’re anything like us (we have a hunch you might be), you’re pumped that #stoutseason is upon us…arguably more excited than you are for #soupseason.
Over the years, we’ve established our own tradition to ring in this magical time of overindulgence: releasing three all-new variants of our Situational Ethics Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout.
The 2019 Situational Ethics variants are:
– Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged Meadowfoam Honey Imperial Stout
– Maple Cognac Barrel-Aged Praline Imperial Stout
– Mezcal Barrel-Aged Mexican Hot Chocolate Imperial Stout
What makes each vintage different from the last?
1. Each is aged in a unique barrel (2018 saw Bissell Maple Bourbon, for example).
2. Each is rested on distinct adjuncts (pralines, anyone?)
This combination creates a one-two punch of flavor that highlights the subtle nuances of the individual barrel on the nose and palate.
Situational Ethics will be released on December 7 at the Monday Night Garage.
It’s an intimate event featuring unlimited pours of each beer,specialty food pairings,adjunct-free cask tastes, a conversation with our Brewmaster, and more. Of course, a take-home bottle of each is included, and you get first dibs on as many additional bottles as you can manage…within legal limits of course.
We hope to see you there.