Atlanta Beer Week is upon us again. Prepare your liver, and prepare your soul. We have planned much less than last year, but have tried to plan cooler stuff, so there’s no excuse to not hang out with us.
- Saturday, October 19: Decatur Craft Beer Festival, 12pm-5pm. If you don’t have tickets yet, you might not be able to get in. =(
- Monday, October 21: Olde Blind Dog Brookhaven Beer Dinner, 6pm. Come try Fu Manbrew, Drafty Kilt, Blind Pirate and a surprise beer (!) paired with amazing Irish pub fare for ONLY $25!! This has date-night written all over it. Call (404) 816-5739 to make a reservation.
- Tuesday, October 22: Epic Beer & Cheese at The Porter, 6pm. ‘Nuff said. First come, first served.
- Tuesday, October 22: SausageFest Beer & Food Pairing at Johnnie MacCracken’s, 7pm. Celebrate Oktoberfest with beer and food pairings for only $25!! This will be awesome you guys. Reserve your seat by posting to the Johnnie MacCracken’s Facebook page, or just join us day of.
- Wednesday, October 23: Tap Takeover at Exhibit Ale, 5pm.
- Wednesday, October 23: Tap Takeover at Stout Brothers, 6pm.
- Thursday, October 24: The Georgia Pine Beer Dinner, 7pm.
- Friday, October 25: Progressive Cask in Decatur, 5pm. We’ll be drinking 3 casks with a new ingredient added at each of 3 different Decatur pubs.
- The Marlay House: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops (yumm) [5:30p]
- Square Pub: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops (yumm) AND dry hopped with Orange Peel (yumm) [7:00p]
- The Brickstore Pub: Eye Patch cask with Galaxy hops AND Orange Peel (yumm) AND rum-soaked light-toasted oak chips (YUMMM) [8:30p]
- Friday, October 25: Tap Takeover at TAPS
All Week LOOOOOOOONG
- TAP Gastropub: All week long TAP will donate $1 to Ties That Matter for every Eye Patch and Fu Manbrew sold. AND, if you bring a tie to donate to Ties That Matter, the nice folks at Tap will buy you a Drafty Kilt. How cool are they?!