Sunday Oct 15 is CARVE day at all FIVE Monday Night Brewing taprooms. In addition to pumpkins to carve and paint (while supplies last), we’ll have delicious beer, spooky music and fun food for kids of all ages. But no candy corn. It’s gross. Wear your costume! Bring your pup! Check out each location’s events:
- West Midtown: Carve on the Patio and enjoy spooky music by the Tomb Tones, face painting, and a very competitive costume contest.
- The Garage: Carve in the Courtyard will offer up more than 200 pumpkins for your carving, or painting, pleasure. There will also be live music, a haunted train ride, multiple showings of Hocus Pocus, and funnel cakes.
- Birmingham: Carve on the Patio and enjoy taco specials, a churro bar, a spooky Midnight Margarita, and a fun fall photo op.
- Nashville: Carve in the Boiler Room will include a VERY competitive pumpkin carving contest, seasonal beers and cocktails, glitter face painting, a pop up from Knocking Roots and food from The Tamale Lady.
- Charlotte: Carve in the Garden and enjoy our new fall cocktail menu, costume contests, free axe throwing, a pumpkin pie eating contest, local food vendors and lots of fun.
We also have some new merch to celebrate the spooky season!