Our mission at Monday Night Brewing is to deepen relationships over some of the best beer in the country. There are many ways we do that, but none of them would be possible without you.
As we head into the New Year, we’re reflecting on the things that brought us joy in 2023, and we wanted to share them with you.
- In 2023, we launched more than 100 different beers in package and on tap and expanded distribution of our core brands, seeing great response to Taco Tuesday and Death Raptor, in particular.
- We also collaborated with some of the country’s best breweries, 2 highly respected chefs and even musical heroes Run The Jewels on exciting, limited-edition beers.
- We won 8 medals from the “Big 3” world beer competitions, with notable recognition of our barrel-aging and sour beer programs at Monday Night Garage.
We also opened our fifth taproom over the summer (and first in North Carolina) in Charlotte – Monday Night Garden Co. We will debut our sixth location, in Knoxville, in early 2024.
- We launched a Neapolitan-style pizza program at both Atlanta locations and in Charlotte, and enhanced cocktail programs at all locations, offering another level of hospitality to our guests.
- We hosted a record number of Private Events, and remain honored to help our customers celebrate the most important things in their lives.
- We debuted SolarBar, a stand-alone solar-powered satellite bar at the Lee + White development.
- We continued to support our local communities, fighting food insecurity in four states through our Death to Hunger initiative; dedicating proceeds from special beers to organizations like PAWKids, Lost and Found Youth and the Giving Kitchen; and providing sponsorships and in-kind donations to dozens of worthy non-profits in the communities we serve.
- And we were proud to be voted Best Brewery by readers of Atlanta Magazine’s Best of Atlanta poll and named Favorite Born and Raised Beverage by the Georgia Restaurant Association in their People’s Choice Awards.
Thanks again for being part of a successful and fulfilling year for Monday Night Brewing. We have a lot more planned for 2024, so come visit us soon!
Jeff, Joel and Jonathan