Grab your tickets now!
On December 16 (that’s Monday – you know we don’t celebrate the holidays only on weekends), Christmas in Space is coming to the Garage!
Attendees of last year’s soiree know that it’s imperative to glitz up in your most holiday-metallic, intergalactic, Griswolds-meet-the-Jetsons, rocket ship Santa-inspired outfits to attend this interstellar, brew-fueled bash that includes:
- Live holiday tunes from Amp’d Entertainment
- Individual and group costume contests – we’re giving you the weekend to prep, so come with some good ones
- 3 beer tickets
- An absolutely out-of-this-world taplist, including several specialty and seasonal beers (did someone say beernog?)
- Delicious food options from Atl Poke Man and Wilderwisp Cotton Candy
Plus, every ticket includes this festive Monday Night Brewing mug, perfect for holding any holiday beverage.
Snag your tickets here.
Here’s the finalized beer list for Monday, including some out-of-this-world (get it?!) dark beers:
– Situational Ethics Meadowfoam Honey / Apple Brandy Barrel Aged
– Situational Ethics Mexican Hot Chocolate / Mezcal Barrel Aged
– Situational Ethics Praline / Maple Cognac Barrel Aged
– Fistful Of Cake – Chocolate Orange imperial stout
– Fistful of Cake German Chocolate imperial stout
– Pumpkin Spice Latte stout
– Apple Cinnamon Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt Scotch ale
– Ante Meridiem imperial brown ale
– Overnight Celebrity Coffee/Vanilla/Coconut imperial porter aged in maple bourbon barrels
– Entente Cordiale English-style barleywine aged in French cognac barrels
– Drafty Kilt Scotch ale
– Shwaka foeder pilsner
– Table of Contents brett table beer
– Trustfall Tragedy sour ale
– Narwater hard sparkling water
– Space Lettuce Double IPA
– Taco Tuesday Mexican lager
– Dr. Robot blackberry/lemon sour ale
– I’m on a Boat golden ale
– Lundi IPA
– Slap Fight IPA
– Blind Pirate Blood Orange double IPA
– Silkscreen IPA
And we may bust out a few surprises along the way.
*Note: The Garage will only be open on Monday 12/16/19 from 7-10pm.