We’re proud of our little brewery and taproom on Atlanta’s Westside, nestled among great restaurants, green hills, and trendy shops. We’re easily accessible from downtown, I-75, and I-85.
West Midtown Taproom Hours
Monday Night Brewing
670 Trabert Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Birthdays. If it’s your birthday, your first pint is on us.
Dolla Dolla Bills Y’all
We love cash, but we also take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Dogs are allowed (and encouraged) on the patio, on a leash
Babies are cool
Babies are allowed, but must not be leashed
Tours are announced on the loudspeakers 5 minutes before starting
You are welcome to bring NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages with you
In case you were curious, most fermenters don’t wear ties to work. Ours do.
We don’t like to boast about all the cool toys we have, but we invested to make some pretty good beer…
- 4-vessel 30bbl brewhouse with a calandria in the boil kettle
- We filter, soften, and sterilize all water that we use in production
- We have a lab where we do yeast cell counts before pitching, and CO2 level testing, and oxygen level testing on both bottles and kegs
- 10 gallon Sabco pilot brewery for test batches
- Bottling line that puts out 3,000 bottles/hour
- A brewery dog named Eden (and a creepy brewer named Peter)