Thanks for being a part of an amazing 2019 – Just wait ’till you see what we have in store in 2020!
2019 was an amazing year for Monday Night Brewing.
We experienced some major growth, hired new people, brewed a ton of beers, and even won some medals. Here are just some of the highlights:
- Expanded distribution to the entire state of Tennessee
- Added two brand new big fermenters – so we can make more beer!
- Named one of Atlanta’s Best Places To Work
- Named a “Rising Star” by Brewbound
- Hosted several awesome events, including:
- Won a bronze medal at the Great American Beer Festival for Last Will & Testament old ale
- Won a bronze medal at the prestigious Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beer Fest (FoBAB) for Tie 8 On blended strong ale
- Brewed 93 new beers including Lundi, our latest year-round IPA
- Met many great people and doggos
All of this is impossible without you. Thanks for sticking with us and being a part of the Monday Night family. We can’t wait to show you what’s in store for 2020. Like:
- The opening of Monday Night Social Club – our brewpub concept slated to open in Birmingham, AL by early spring
- A revamped (and larger) Hop Hut at our West Midtown location
- Even more events, including Prom, Tie 9 On and the second round of Over/Under Music Fest
- And a lot more things we haven’t thought of yet.