We’re hosting Prom 2019: Down the Rabbit Hole on February 15 at the Garage.
(Because Tie One On, our anniversary party, is just too far away.)
For our fifth annual Prom, we’ll be opening all three bars at the Garage as we transform to a surreal landscape of swirls and spirals, tea cups and kettles, playing cards and roses for an Alice in Wonderland-themed dance party. The event will be held on Friday, February 15 and is strictly for ages 21+ to relive their glory days.
Attendees can expect:
- Amp’d Entertainment spinning prom night hits spanning decades.
- Roaming Alice in Wonderland characters.
- Color-changing beer steins.
- Food available for purchase from local pitmasters DAS BBQ.
- Alice in Wonderland “Eat Me” sweet treats offered by West End vegan baker, Buttafly Kisses. Vegetarian BBQ options will also be available.
It wouldn’t be an adult prom without a stellar tap list. Prom 2019: Down the Rabbit Hole will feature four all-new beers at its Curiosity Bar, including:
- Drink Me: Strawberry Glitter Pale Ale (4.7%)
- Trippy Milkshake: Mint Scotch Ale (7.2%)
- High Tea: Hibiscus and Raspberry Sour Ale (3.3%)
- Duck Boat: Fruit Punch Golden Ale (4.8%)
In addition, expect 20 other specialty and seasonal beers on tap.
New this year: we’ll have two additional bars (three in total), 8,000 extra square feet, and an extra hour to the event to make it a truly fantastical night. (We see you, 2018 attendees.)
Keep an eye on our Instagram stories leading up to the event for a chance to win tickets, but don’t hold your breath, we plan to sell out.
Prom tickets are $35 (plus tax). They include three beers (full pour of core and seasonal, half pour of limited release and Garage series), a color-changing “Cheshire Cat” beer stein, and a raffle ticket to win prizes at the event. This event is 21+ only.
Tickets available at monday.pm/prom2019.
OK, got your tickets yet? We’ll wait.
Got ’em? Good. Now, find out what Alice in Wonderland character you are based on your favorite Monday Night beer.
Don’t forget to share your results with us on social media–we love to hear from you! Unless you’re the Queen of Hearts, that is.