UPDATE 3/17/2020: In the interest of public health, we have made the decision to close our taprooms temporarily. We must prioritize the health of our employees, our city, and the greater public over anything else. We are working on potential options to continue to-go sales. For now, you can reserve any of our available beers for pickup via https://mondaynight.craftcellr.com/, with pickup windows to be announced soon.
The safety, health, and security of our employees and customers are important to us. We want to let you know that Monday Night Brewing is taking the current and changing situation with COVID-19/Coronavirus seriously.
The core tenet of our business is to deepen relationships over some of the best beer in the country. Because of that, our taprooms will remain open normal hours. However, we are adjusting some of our practices. Starting immediately, we will be taking the following preventative measures:
- We will be sanitizing the bar area and other heavily trafficked areas at least once per hour, and every table in between guests
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed in conspicuous areas
- Paper menus are now only available by request, and will be recycled after use
- All access to production and office areas will be restricted to employees only
- We are granting all of our employees (including hourly) paid sick days until further notice
Relaxing with friends and family over a beer is important in times like these, and we want to continue to be there for you.
Also, please do your part. Obviously, please do not come to our taprooms if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms. You will be turned away at the door. Our leadership team will continue to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19/Coronavirus and keep you updated.
And make sure to keep washing your damn hands, y’all.
3/16 UPDATE: Our taprooms are open. Of course, this is a very fluid situation, and we are continuing to monitor the situation and take as many precautions as possible. With that in mind, we are announcing the additional changes:
- Until further notice, we will be serving our drinks out of plastic cups to avoid handling used glassware.
- Beertenders will wear latex gloves.
- Continue our newly instituted cleaning practices.
- No outside food vendors (other than DAS BBQ), who are complying with our new menu policy
- We will open the private events space at the Garage during busy times to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- We will keep all doors to patios open whenever possible.
Again, we are continuing to monitor this very serious situation, and will update you with any new information. Stay safe, y’all.