At Monday Night Brewing, we look at all of our brewing and taproom practices through the lens of sustainability. We benchmark our sustainability KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) against other breweries to measure our impact and improve our results.
Here are a few of the initiatives we are working on:
- We participate in the Brewers Association Sustainability Benchmarking program, sharing our data and working towards best practices.
- All spent grain used in the brewing process is collected by local farmers. They use this grain as animal feed.
- Aluminum can waste is donated to the Recycle for Good Program to aid in the effort of building a home through Habitat for Humanity for a family in need.
- Office lights are operated by motion sensors.
- We have full recycling programs in every one of our taprooms and our business office.
- We use local vendors whenever possible to decrease our reliance on freight.