ON FRIDAY, MAY 29, OUR PATIO WILL OPEN FOR TO GO BEER AND PINTS ON SITE
PATIO HOURS (subject to change)
Right now, only our patio will open to the public. The indoor areas (except restrooms) remain closed.
While we have always followed strict sanitation guidelines in our taprooms, times have changed and the stakes are higher than ever. After consulting with industry experts, studying the recommendations of local, state, and federal governments, and researching the work of health experts, we have developed a new set of policies to enforce social distancing and sanitization.
We are committed to giving you the best and safest experience to deepen relationships over some of the best beers in the country. With that in mind, we are implementing the following:
TL;DR: We’re keeping things really, really, really clean, and making sure you don’t get too close to anyone not in your party. Want to know more? Read on.
- All employees will wear masks and gloves, which will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- All menus and drink cups are single-use and will be recycled after each use.
- Extra trash bins will be placed throughout the property. Please use them!
- Every week, an outside company will come in deep clean everything, top to bottom.
- We will perform a thorough cleaning and sanitization of the entire taproom on a frequent and regular basis with isopropyl alcohol.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available on every table. Be cool and don’t steal them.
- No touching of the to-go cooler. Let our staff know what bottles or cans you want and they’ll hook you up.
- As much as we’d love to, our staff can’t hug/high-5/handshake/touch y’all.
- Credit card payments only and pens will be sanitized after every use.
- Look down when in line! We have floor marks every six feet.
- Our seating and standing sections will be taped off to indicate at least 6 feet of distance between each party.
- We will be enforcing maximum capacity restrictions.
- Groups only permitted if cohabitating. Maximum of 6 people per party.
- We will have a designated staff member guiding people on where to sit/stand and enforcing policies. They won’t be messing around, either.
- Every team member must pass a health screening before each shift.
- No more than 3 beertenders behind the bar at all times.
We’ll be closely monitoring the situation and may adjust these policies and procedures as needed. Your health and safety—along with the health and safety of our staff—comes first. The support we received during this unprecedented time was amazing, and we can’t wait to (safely) enjoy some stunning beers and great conversation soon!
|SLAP FIGHT 4PK||$8|
|BLIND PIRATE 4PK||$8|
|DARKER SUBJECT MATTER 4PK||$18|
|FISTFUL OF CAKE 4PK||$15|
|I'M ON A BOAT||$10|
|CASE OF THE MONDAYS||$16|
|NARWATER PARTY PACK||$15|
|TEARS OF MY ENEMIES (BOURBON)||$15|
|TEARS OF MY ENEMIES (APPLE BRANDY)||$15|
|TEARS OF MY ENEMIES (rUM)||$15||Overnight Celebrity
|THE TIGER THAT KILLED MY FATHER (MAPLE BOURBON BARREL)
|THE TIGER THAT KILLED MY FATHER (BOURBON BARREL)
|TABLE OF CONTENTS
|GINGER SODA||16oz $2.00|
|RICHARD’S RAINWATER BOTTLED WATER||Sparkling
We don’t like to boast about all the cool toys we have.
But we invested to make some pretty good beer…
- 4-vessel 30bbl brewhouse with a calandria in the boil kettle
- 13 120bbl fermenters
- Several smaller fermenters for research, development and small batch series beers
- A state-of-the-art packaging line that sets the standard for quality
- We filter, soften, and sterilize all water that we use in production
- We have a lab where we do yeast cell counts before pitching, and CO2 level testing, and oxygen level testing on both bottles and kegs