We’re opening up the Hop Hut on April 15.
What is that, you ask? The Hop Hut will live at our West Midtown taproom, where we will be exploring the wonderful, mysterious hop flower. This project has been in the works for months, and we’re excited to get it up and running.
With eight additional tap handles, the Hop Hut will allow us to brew and serve many more small batch IPAs and hop-forward beers out of our original taproom. What does this mean?
When you visit our West Midtown brewery, expect:
- Up to six brewery-only, hop-forward beers on tap
- Brewery-only can releases
- Hops on hops on hops – Pale ales, IPAs, Double IPAs, Triple IPAs, SMaSH (Single Malt and Single Hop) beers, West Coast IPAs, New England IPAs, English IPAs, milkshake IPAs, tropical IPAs, fruited IPAs, black IPAs, session IPAs, and any other crazy sub-styles that we can come up with.
To get ready for the launch, we purchased several small batch fermenters, invested in glassware specifically designed for IPAs, and brewed a ton of exciting new beers. We will kick off the Hop Hut era on April 15 with:
- Space Lettuce – a smooth, citrusy IPA. One of our most popular IPAs we have ever brewed
- Au Revoir – a piney, hazy double IPA
- And Milkshakes For All – a creamy, soft IPA
- Don’t Call It Hotlanta – a quadruple-dry-hopped monster of a double IPA
- Find A Light – a SMaSH brewed in collaboration with Blackberry Smoke, Shepherd’s Men and Hop City
- Other Cheek – our spin on a classic West Coast IPA
But wait! There’s more! We will also be re-releasing $11 4-packs of Space Lettuce (limit 2 4-packs per person). To celebrate, we’ll have glow-in-the-dark Space Lettuce t-shirts and gold ink Space Lettuce Teku glasses available for sale.
Of course, we’ll still have all of the other great Monday Night Brewing beers on tap as well.
Hops are the spice of brewing, an integral part of every beer. In the same way that our Garage brewery is dedicated to exploring all things sour- and barrel-aged, our original West Midtown facility will be focused on exploring all things hoppy. We can’t wait to share a pint with you and show you what we’ve been up to.