Monday Night Brewing is officially a whiny toddler, thanks to your support. We turned 3 this August and threw a great party to celebrate it – Aptly named Tie Three On.
If you weren’t able to join, here’s what you missed:
- Tie Three On – a 5% rye saison with Nelson Sauvin hops
- Craft beer cocktails by Atlanta mixologists Arianne Fielder and Alex Sher (with the ever-delicious Clyde May Whiskey)
- The opportunity to play on a $4500 ping pong table provided by Venture Shuffleboard
- The Howling Tongues and Paving Gravy on the strings and drums
- A pig roast and low country boil from Bone Lick BBQ
- 2013 Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt, among other drinkable surprises