Like most solid friendships, our relationship with Tiffanie Barriere, the inimitable “Drinking Coach,” began at our local chili cook off.
Our COO Rachel Kiley and Tiffanie sat next to each other while judging Chomp & Stomp in 2021. Between bean-laden bites, a powerful alliance was formed, and when it came time to put together our new line of cocktails, we ran to our friend for advice.
Tiffanie was among the first to try our Sneaky Pete Spirits: “I tasted all of the spirits in the Sneaky Pete line and was impressed with the balance and expression in each sip,” says Tiffanie (and not just because she’s our friend…). “I felt inspired to bring forward a curated collection of cocktails inspired by some classics, and also wanted to combine local and international ingredients that enhance the quality taste that comes through the spirits.”
Together, we collaborated on 5 signature cocktails:
- Blueberry Gin Fizz: Sneaky Pete Gin, Lemon, Blueberry Puree, Soda
- The Norwood Margarita: Agave Spirit, Lime, Agave Nectar
- Nothing Basic: Sneaky Pete Vodka, Basil-Infused Honey, Lemon
- Zodiac Signs: Sneaky Pete Rum, 1821 Ginger Syrup, Lime, Peychaud’s Bitters
- Tony’s Old Fashioned: 7-year Sneaky Pete Bourbon, Japanese Brown Sugar Syrup, Angostura Bitters
Now available in our Atlanta taprooms, your friend who “doesn’t drink beer” will certainly rejoice in this menu update. We can’t wait to raise a glass with you and toast to the new adventure that is Sneaky Pete.