It’s time to Tie One On. We’re celebrating eight (8!) years of Monday Night Brewing with our annual two-day, blow-out party at the Garage. We’ve had so much fun brewing, drinking, having conversations and forming relationships with you on this wild ride, and we hope you’ll join us as we cheers to the future and celebrate the journey so far.
- Day 1 (Saturday) is for humans 21+. Event is from 2pm-10pm. VIP entry begins at 12pm.
- Day 2 (Sunday) is for everyone—kids, families, and dogs included. Kids under 18 get in free. Event is from 12pm-7pm.
You can expect:
- Tiki vibes and the juiciest IPAs, featuring a tropical oasis with our mobile Hop Hut at the helm.
- Live music all day Saturday, culminating with a special Beach Boys-inspired set from Moontower.
- A unique tap list of over 50 (read: more like 60) of our very best beers. Plus, specialty casks paired with each food station. Casks will be available both Saturday and Sunday.
- BBQ stations from around the world, including Korean BBQ, barbacoa, and classic Texan presented by DAS BBQ. (There will also be vegan options!)
- A game room featuring foosball, shuffleboard, cornhole and more from Venture Shuffleboard; as well as giant Jenga and Connect Four from Atlanta Sport and Social Club.
- The release of our anniversary beer, Tie 8 On—details to be announced, but expect it to be exceptionally dark and aged in barrels.
- Activities for the kiddos all day Sunday, including face painting, bubbles by the Georgia Bubbleman, chalk drawing, and sand castle building.
- A pop up doggo zone on Sunday featuring treats from Taj MaHound and leash making by Atlanta Rescue Dog Cafe.
- Brewery tours.
- Atlanta United on the big screen on Saturday.
Don’t miss the Saturday VIP Experience. This ticket will allow a limited number of guests access to the beers and event a full two hours early and includes:
- First access to 50+ unique, limited beers
- Two take-home Tie 8 On bottles
- Limited edition anniversary glass
- Reusable bottle share tote
- 10 beer tickets
- Limited edition 8 year screen printed poster
- Brewmaster tour
PLEASE NOTE: 1 drink ticket is valid for 8oz of core/seasonal beer, 4oz of specialty. Additional drink tickets available for purchase on-site for $3 each (8oz of core or 4oz of specialty per ticket)
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DRINKS, DRINK TICKETS OR MERCHANDISE AT THE EVENT. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ONLY.